Quality Control is one of the most crucial departments of our company. All repair parts and accessories from our facility are tested and verified individually. These parts are tested in an ESD safe environment, directly with the motherboard of a compatible device.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges
- All items returned must be in their original condition and will be only eligible for store credit or replacement.
- Paid shipping costs are non-refundable.
- The store credit amount will reflect on the current selling price or purchase price, whichever is lower.
- Used products are not accepted as returns.
- Denied returns will be held for up to 5 business days. Customers can have these items returned free of charge with their next order.
Life-Time Warranty Policy
- Applies only to item defects.
- Item must be in its original, undamaged, and/or unaltered condition.
- Items covered under warranty will be swapped for identical or similar item. If a similar or identical item is not stocked, then the customer will be issued fair-market value credit for the item. Fair market value to be determined by management.
- **Excludes batteries
When are returns not accepted and warranty voided?
Part tampering and/or damage will void eligibility for any return credit or warranty swap.
Examples of Part Tampering
- Changing of any components
- Removing of any components
- Application of additional components
Examples of Damages
- Bent Flex Cables
- Torn / Ripped Flex Cables
- Pressure Marks
- Physical Damage
PPU Electronics, LLC reserves the right to change all policies without any notice at any time.